Are you the enthusiastic, analytical and independent Specialist Accounting T-Mobile is looking for? Respond now!
T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile internet. We connect people by offering the fastest 4G network to our customer every single day. With over 1450 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
The Accounting Operations department is part of the Finance community in T-Mobile. The Accounting Operations department is responsible for the accurate, timely and complete registration and reporting of the financial transactions of T-Mobile. The team consists of 17 employees. The department is in a transition phase that goes with substantial changes and interesting projects. We are looking for a finance professional who is able to cope with this transition phase and who likes to work in a fast paced environment after the transition phase.
We are looking for a Specialist Accountant who:
- has enterpreneurial skills to challenge him/herself to explore new territories
- challenges his colleagues
- is decisive and takes matters into his/her own hand
- considers major versus minor issues and deals with changing priorities
- remains calm in an hectic environment
- creates a pleasant work atmosphere
- cooperates with and supports his clients in business
The Specialist Accountant has the following main responsibilities:
- incorporates a risk approach towards all operational processes within his/her responsibility area in line with the Company’s control framework
- ensures proper financial controls and financial analyses on the Company’s actual financial results
- assists in preparing steering information to Management Teams at several levels in the organisation
- provides support in managing the technical accounting of commercial projects
- ensures that accounting policies are adhered to in line with Group Accounting Manual.
- improves daily operational activities and processes
- ensure that accounting and administrative processes run efficiently and effectively by initiating and implementing (in coordination with IT Support) automation and digitalization projects.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting or other relevant fields
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Professional with good knowledge of financial accounting, IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in researching accounting issues and drafting position papers (or willing to acquire this knowledge)
- Solid knowlegde of SAP or willingness to acquire knowledge of SAP
- Experience in the field of internal control frameworks
- Understanding of Dutch
T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect to T-Mobile?
What will we offer you?
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions. T-Mobile considers personal and functional growth and development of vital importance, which is why we offer a wide range of training opportunities. Working for T-Mobile means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues. In close co-operation with your superior you can shape your career within our organization. Career paths are set out in a transparent manner and may be of a national or international nature.
For more information please contact Tim van Rijk – Tim.van.Rijk@t-mobile.nl.SOLLICITEER