T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile internet. We connect people by offering the fastest 4G network to our customers every single day. With over 1450 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
T-Mobile connects. Will you connect to T-Mobile?
Are you commercial yet analytical by nature, want to help build a business while working in the heart of marketing & sales? Then T-Mobile is looking for you!
A Dynamic Environment
Take on a front line position that plays a central part in taking the success of the business to a higher level. We are looking for a new commercial entrepreneur to join our team in this fast paced, ever changing industry. As Channel manager you will need proficiency in the following aspects:
- Commercial experience with direct & indirect sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of commercial and financial value drivers
This core position relates to the core commercial marketing activities within the B2C division. Within Channel Management we optimize net base growth, value and market invest to secure our KPI’s set in the budget. An important task critical to the job is devising and developing ideas to attain our growth and value ambition. Therefore, to be successful in this position you need to be analytical and commercial in nature.
You are responsible for optimizing the balance between net base growth and value taking into account the costs of sales and distribution. Furthermore the focus on strategic and tactical activities to improve our commercial performance in the consumer segment.
- Steering and monitoring of commercial performance
- Proposition and promotion management
- Manage operational pricing and promotion processes
- Managing commercial and financial KPI’s like Gross Adds, Renewals, Net Adds, MRC and Market Invest
- Provide support and advice to internal stakeholders including the Consumer Management Team (CMT)
In order to succeed at this job it is necessary that the applicant has the drive to succeed and the ability to think outside of the box. The ability to communicate and explain difficult concepts to others while maintaining and creating internal and external networks.
- Bachelor/Master degree and equivalent capacity level;
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in a fast moving commercial and/or financial environment;
- Affinity and knowledge of the Dutch telecom industry is a plus;
- Be fluent in both Dutch and English both verbally and in writing.
What are we offering?
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions. Working for T-Mobile means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues.
For further information please contact Mel Hakker – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your application.