With 3.8 million customers, T-Mobile Netherlands, which is part of Deutsche Telekom, is one of the largest mobile telecommunication companies for consumers and business customers. T-Mobile offers customers access to mobile telecommunication services in a way that is both simple and appealing and has a prominent position in the field of mobile Internet. T-Mobile Netherlands employs 1450 enthusiastic people, who ensure that our customers can confidently rely on the most modern mobile network, the most personal subscriptions and an outstanding leading level of service. In the Netherlands we operate the brands T-Mobile and BEN.
Are you looking for a job as (Senior) Data Scientist and do you have result and customer oriented drive? Then T-Mobile is looking for you!
T-Mobile Netherlands is boosting its data science team and data analytics capabilities across all other departments to support (big) data monetization. The Data Science team is responsible for increasing the company’s data maturity level by using data to improve fact-based decision making, launch better products and services and improve customer experience. The team is responsible to design and launch continuous (big) data experiments to support the commercial and technical departments and to drive innovation in the field of advanced analytics.
This position refers to all activities of predictive or prescriptive analytics to ensure the delivery of actionable insights for commercial and technology business units, based on a customer centric and 360 degrees customer approach. The job analyses data and challenges, advices, educates and supports business units and top management in making strategic, tactical and operational decisions. Analytical capabilities as well as the ability to transform data into actionable insights and communicate/discuss these insights with a business unit or (top) management to influence decision making, is essential for this position. Focus on influencing top management, actively steering the organization and complexity will increase along with the seniority of the specific position.
- Drive Big Data monetization topics for B2C and B2B segments
- Build and improve predictive and explorative models
- Introduce new methodologies & techniques to extract more value out of data (neural networks, social network analysis, machine/deep learning, etc.)
- Support other I&I squads to become a more data driven organization
- Share insights of other industries/companies best practices
- The Data Science team has a responsibility to deliver clear revenue and EBITDA targets
To make this job as a success you should be a result oriented person that is good at problem analysis and is curios to investigate. You should be customer oriented and a team player.
Other than that you should have:
- A Master degree Statistics, AI, Econometrics or Computer Science
- PHD is a pre
- 5-10 years’ work experience as Data Scientist or in an advanced analytics area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL, machine learning, R, Python, Big Query and Hadoop
- Good English and Dutch verbal and writing skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset with motivation to improve and challenge existing methods
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions. T-Mobile considers personal and functional growth and development of vital importance, which is why we offer a wide range of training opportunities. Working for T-Mobile means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues. In close co-operation with your superior you can shape your career within our organization. Career paths are set out in a transparent manner and may be of a national or international nature.
For further information please contact Mel Hakker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the (Senior) Data Scientist which we are searching for? Please apply immediately.