T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile internet. We connect people by offering the fastest 4G network to our customer every single day. With over 1450 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect to T-Mobile?
Technical Demand Management within service operations manage all technical and operational aspects on a day to day basis related to in- and outsourced activities of Service Operations. This team is responsible for the operational demand from T-Mobile towards the suppliers and back. The team ensures a high standards of delivered services in line with operational requirements (SLA’s and KPI’s). Departmental scope covers the complete IT & NT landscape.
For this department we are looking for a Technical Demand Manager.
The Technical Demand Manager is responsible for all service delivery aspects inside the Service Operations department and ensures that all technical/operational deliverables are delivered in line with agreed quality indicators and processes. In this position you translate the operational demand from the business towards the MSP’s. And supports Operational Service Development & Management (OSDM) on technical level with contract issues.
In this position you are responsible to manage all operational and technical aspects of all contracts, proactively driving and controlling MSP’s and other outsourced parties and DT International shared services. You ensure proper communication and full transparency from suppliers towards TMNL with regards to all technical and operational aspects. You manage and mediate relationship between outsourcing suppliers and internal departments involved in build and think activities which may affect or influence directly network and IT performance indicators.
Your main tasks are:
- Participate in operational meetings with suppliers and provide to management all relevant data / information concerning supplier’s performance;
- Acting as technical managerial escalation level during critical technical incidents towards external suppliers (including ESOC’s);
- Acting as escalation point towards suppliers in the event of reported non-performance of the supplier during incident resolution;
- Identify needs for process improvements and take direct actions to support the implementation;
- Support technical audits in line with agreed processes;
- Ensure Configuration, Patch, Vulnerability and Capacity Management processes are implemented and operational within MSPs;
- Provide judgment and feed-back to Service Operations Management and to OSDM on the performance of suppliers;
- Act as Manager on Duty according to the on call schedule within Service Operations;
- Analyze and monitor weekly/daily performance of MSP’s and proactively escalate operational issues towards relevant parties;
- Resolve Service Operations prioritization issues in case of conflicts and support in case of issues related to multivendor incidents;
- Participate in technical (Steerco) meetings and in operational and governance meetings;
- Manage and approve Operational Readiness Documents (ORD’s) related to MSP’s and managed services;
- Participate in internal IT RAPID release and aftercare meetings and ensure supplier performance during release;
In order to be successful in this position it’s necessary that the applicant is analytical and can deal with stress. You should be able to manage complex incident resolutions and estimate risks and customer pact. We are looking for a flexible candidate who match the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 years experience in an operational management position, preferably within mobile Telco or ISP, in an international environment;
- Good understanding of telecommunications and Mobile /ISP networks and technologies;
- Fluent (both in writing and verbal) in the English language as this is the ‘normal’ business language with T-Mobile, Dutch language is a plus;
- Proven knowledge of ITIL;
- Good Knowledge of Telecom and IT systems and processes;
- Strong knowledge of Mobile & Fixed Telco architecture and applications;
- Solid understanding of Network /IT operational models.
What will we offer you?
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions. T-Mobile considers personal and functional growth and development of vital importance, which is why we offer a wide range of training opportunities. Working for T-Mobile means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues. In close co-operation with your superior you can shape your career within our organization. Career paths are set out in a transparent manner and may be of a national or international nature.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you keen to join a fast moving organization with an impressive Network and the most inspiring colleagues in the industry? Then this could be a good match! Apply via the application button, for more information you can contact email@example.com we are looking forward to receive your application.SOLLICITEER