T-mobile is looking for medior Windows Systems Administrator for our Windows team within Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions. You will be responsible for Operations, Maintenance and Support of our Windows Server estate including the platforms that we offer as a service. The role requires a high level of independent action and drive and would suit someone used to work on their own initiative. Besides the daily operations there are enough opportunities to participate in interesting and innovative projects for our internal customers as well as some projects that focus on the consolidation of infrastructure while drastically improving quality at the same time.
Who are we looking for?
- You are self-motivated, can work under limited supervision, capable of determining/setting own goals and provide/suggest solutions to achieve them;
- Problem resolution/troubleshooting – technical and non-technical;
- You are able to adapt to and work in a busy and rapidly changing environment;
- You take initiative and collaborate well within teams and with other colleagues;
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and take ownership;
- You are creative and investigative;
- You love to challenge people in a positive way;
- Willingly to participate in on-call shifts;
- Good communications in English and preferably Dutch;
- Experience in Telecoms is an advantage;
You will work with colleagues from the Technology department and from outside the Technology department. To make this job a success you will need strong analytical skills, and you must be result-oriented in a collaborative way. The person we are looking for has:
- Has good knowledge of both Windows client and server operating systems (2012 and newer)
- 1-3 years Windows System Admin experience in similar environment and a high level of knowledge and hands on experience with AD and common Windows functionality (e.g. IIS) and infrastructure functionality (e.g. DNS/DHCP, RADIUS, PKI)
- Configure and maintain Enterprise scale core Windows infrastructure components such as Active Directory, IIS, DNS, ADFS, DFS, PKI, Single Sign On, etc.;
- SCCM – Extensive experience both implementing and using SCCM to administrate all servers in a domain.
- Strong understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory and group policies, IIS, SMTP, Load Balancing, MS Clustering.
- Strong Experience in scripting/automation using Powershell. Experience in other languages such as Python, Ruby, Java Script is a nice to have
- Has knowledge of VMware Server Virtualization 6.x or higher
- Training or experience with Windows infrastructure engineering in hybrid IT architectures utilizing AWS or Azure is preferred
- Experience with server based computing (MS Terminal server) including RES workspace manager is preferred.
Where will you be working?
T- Mobile, you know who we are. We have already four years in a row the quickest network in the Netherlands. With our challenger mind-set we challenge ourselves and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of these days. Daring, responsible and working together; those are the key competencies. You can expect the following form us:
- For us is learning the same as calling. You are responsible for your own development, so you decide how, what and when you develop yourself! We are supporting you with this via our campus; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/?lang=en
- You are in the lead, so old fashion evaluation and performance interviews are not our way of working. You make sure that your manager and your colleagues know your goals and development requests. We call this great conversations, you can find more information via; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/?lang=en
- You will get 2000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Workshops, sportive events, T-Schnee, drinks and amazing parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
There is a lot possible within T- Mobile but you have to take initiative yourself. Be enthusiastic, do you miss something or do you see improvement? Go ahead, change it!
Are you as enthusiastic about us, as we about this position? Than we can be a good match! Sending your application can be very simple. Send your resume and motivation via below button and you will receive a phone call from one of our recruiters. After the first interview and a cup of coffee still enthusiastic? You will be invited for the second interview! If you and we are still enthusiastic, you will get an offer and you will join Team Magenta!
So where are you waiting for? Send your application today and hopefully we will see you soon! Do you still have questions please send your message to email@example.com